chanticleers bikers club
For your club, what does motorcycling stand for?
A motorcycle (also called a motorbike, bike, moto or cycle) is a two wheeled motor vehicle. Motorcycles vary considerably depending on the task they are designed for, such as long distance travel, navigating congested urban traffic, cruising, sport and racing, or off-road conditions.
Tell us briefly about the motorcycling ethics followed collectively by your club especially when related to practicing and promoting safe motorcycling?
CHANTICLEERS BIKERS KLUB (CHENNAI) group is a motley collection of highly educated & qualified people with one common passion - bikes & biking. Rules and Regulations:
* We request the members not to post anything which is not related to bikes and against the club
* the members are requested to think twice and post on the club as riders from different part of world are present
* the members are requested to promote and share the club page amongst every rider all over the world
* members who participate in ride are requested to come with safety gears in case if any rider don't carry safety gears then please keep in mind helmet is compulsory the particular member will not be able to join in the ride
* members of the club are requested to follow and obey as per the admins decisions and please do respect the decision
* ride safe.........
How would you justify the inherent dangers and risk involved in riding motorcycles?
Riders from different places can join the club. During the rides, there few riders, whom are new to these clubs disobey the rules or violate the traffic rules, which might lead to accidents.These accidents may cause public unsafe or create bad opinion on the clubs and the bikers on road.
Tell us briefly about the 2 most memorable/important motorcycling events organized by or participated in by your club?
1.Most memorable is Besant nagar beach ride in which 30 Bikes participated for the first time and was manageable to complete the ride with any problems on the road or to the public safety.
2.Another memorable thing motor vikadan(pree) they called us for an interview.
How has your motorcycling club contributed to the society/brotherhood and plan to do so in the years to come?
we want the people to beware of riding fast its very dangours not only for the rider and also for the public.want riders to be safe and they to enjoy the ridinfg so please Get trained and licensed
Wear protective gear -- all the gear, all the time -- including a helmet manufactured to the standards set by the DOT
Ride unimpaired by alcohol or other drugs
Ride within your own skill limits
Be a lifelong learner by taking refresher rider courses
What are the best and the worst things about motorcycling in India?
BEST THINGS: there many talented riders are there in our country (FOR EX:Chithra Priya is India's ONLY female rider to cover 1600 km in 24 hrs)
WORST THINGS: the worst thing in our country is street racing there are some riders those who never obey the traffic rules